OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to revolutionizing patient care quality by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for emergency responders and other healthcare professionals.
Class and Conference Cancellations
OhioHealth and other healthcare systems are closely monitoring developments with COVID-19. As you are all experiencing, this situation and the response to it, are evolving on an hourly basis. With clinical guidance and public health considerations, along with keeping your health and well-being at the forefront, we are continuing to take appropriate measures to protect our patients and each other.
Effective immediately these events are cancelled:
– The Ohio EMS COnference, May 18-19, 2020
– OhioHealth EMS Night Out at Grady Memorial Hospital, April 1, 2020
– OhioHealth EMS Update At Riverside Methodist Hospital, April 24, 2020
– OhioHealth EMS Update at Mansfield Hospital, April 29
If other events are cancelled, we will notify you by email for those events where you have registered.
In the meantime, if you have questions about a specific class or education for EMS overall, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (614) 566.9111. We want to support you in the best way possible through this unprecedented time.
For information on how OhioHealth is working to keep our communities up-to-date, please check out the OhioHealth Covid-19 toolkit: https://blog.ohiohealth.com/series/covid-19-coronavirus-toolkit/.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Class Cancellations Mar 18, 2020
- The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine is seeking rising Central Ohio junior and senior high schools students interested in the health sciences for their Summer Discovery Experience, June 2020 at the Dublin campus. Mar 10, 2020
- Check our updates for The Ohio EMS Conference presented by OhioHealth on May 18-19, 2020 at the Great Columbus Convention Center Jan 6, 2020
- New Downtown Columbus Exit to Parsons Ave. Opening December 20th to Replace 18th St. Ramp Dec 13, 2019
- Congratulations to Drs. Eric Cortez and Robert Lowe, Medical Directors Dec 6, 2019
- OhioHealth Trauma Award Recipients 2019 Nov 22, 2019
- Check out the list of upcoming OhioHealth EMS events. Visit OhioHealthEMS.com for a full list of classes and events. Nov 14, 2019
- Enrollment is open for our next Franklin County Firefighters | Grant Medical Center EMS Education paramedic class starting March 3, 2020 Nov 14, 2019
- FREE Continuing Education: OhioHealth EMS Update at Berger Hospital on November 18th, 19:00-20:30 hrs; Obstetrical & Neonate Simulations Nov 14, 2019
- FREE Continuing Education: OhioHealth EMS Update at Dublin Methodist Hospital on Nov 22nd, 0900-1515 hrs. Nov 14, 2019
- Downtown Columbus Ramp to I-70 East Closing in Two Weeks Nov 14, 2019
- Plan now for CE Madness presented by Prairie Twp Fire and OhioHealth Doctors Hospital on November 14-15, 2019. Visit OhioHealthEMS.com for agenda and participant materials. Oct 30, 2019
More from the blog ›